Current Job Postings in Southeastern Wisconsin, Racine and Kenosha County:
Looking for good strong candidates.
- 1st & 2nd shifts.
- Long term assignment that can become permanent for right candidate.
- Must be able to lift 25-30lbs consistently
- Have reliable transportation
- Starting @ 8.50/hr
- Set-up programmer (including 5 axis) and operate 1 or more pieces of equipment including vertical & horizontal machining centers, etc.
- Design tooling/fixtures, select tools, write programs make prototype pieces, make one of a kind piece from a sample. Hold close tolerances.
- Estimate and quote new production and prototype work.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in CAD/CAM experience.
- Design skills and use of Solid works a plus.
- Must read Blueprints, have excellent math skills (incl. trigonometry) and excellent attendance.
- Special requirements: 0-1" & 1-2" Micrometers, 6" Caliper, 6" & 12" Scales, Allen & Box Wrench Sets
- Minimum experience of 8- 10 years
- Will have to take a G Code Test and a Programmer Test
- Temp - Hire
A job as a press operator requires you to manage a printing press, among other duties. Operating and managing a printing press involves adjusting settings like ink distribution, press speed and drying temperature. You would also need to be able to mix ink and ensure that press machines have plenty of ink and paper prior to a press run. After press runs you would need to clean the press and its components. You may also be in charge of creating press plates.
As a press operator, also known as a printing machine operator, you prepare a printing press for a print job, operate and monitor its progress, and maintain the machine so it functions properly. Presses vary greatly; some use traditional methods, such as letterpress or lithography, and some use plate less methods, such as digital or ink-jet printing.
In order to prepare a print press, you install the printing plate, ink the presses, load the appropriate paper, and make adjustments as necessary. While a print job is running, your responsibilities include continuous monitoring to ensure the ink and paper is stocked and the press is functioning as expected. Additionally, any problems that arise must be quickly corrected so as not to waste paper and ink. Once the job is completed, you clean the press and make any necessary repairs.
Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the facility (hallways, lobbies, restrooms, stairwells, offices, manufacturing areas, etc.).
- Sweeps, vacuums and mops or scrubs hallways, stairs, offices, storage areas, etc.
- Clean windows
- Operate floor scrubber on a daily and weekly basis
- Breakdown cardboard boxes within manufacturing area
- Perform salting & snow removal as needed
- Performs groundskeeper functions as directed
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience is required
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Must be self directed with strong sense of pride in work performed
- Strong attention to detail
Reports supply and equipment needs to the supervisor, reports any building deficiencies and malfunctions to supervisor.
Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including mops, spray bottles, squeegees, brooms, vacuum cleaners, buffers, shovels, wheel barrel, rakes, hammers, screw drivers, snow blower, ice chopper, floor scrubber, etc.
- Sets up and operates die casting machine to cast parts.
- Bolts die section in position and adjusts stroke of ram.
- Blows metal fragments from die surfaces, using air hose, and brushes lubricant into die cavity and onto plunger.
- Hand ladles molten metal into chamber of machine when operating cold-chamber.
- Pushes button to close & lock dies; activate plunger that forces molten metal into die cavities.
- Removes casting after dies open automatically, pliers/tongs.
Assemblers and fabricators typically do the following:
- Read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Good math skills
- Have to be able to read a ruler
- heavy Industrial Assembly
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Highly knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working in the screen printing industry—creating film separations, die lines etc.
- Self motivated; comfortable working on their own
- Skilled at multitasking
- Good at working under tight deadlines
- Has excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with website design – using Wordpress
- Detailed orientated
- Hours 8:15 – 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Pay negotiable with skill level.
- Have good computer skills
- Good attention to detail
- Need experience in insurance
- Working with collision repair, & Collision estimates
- Good driving record - Valid Drivers License
- Closing sales
- This is an hourly position but could be commission based
- Configures and operates mechanical press equipment to shape materials used in manufacturing operations.
- Performs operations such as blanking, bending, punching, forming, etc., on a variety of materials, based on blueprints and other instructions.
- Responsibilities include configuring equipment and calibrating gauge settings, recognizing condition of dies, loading materials onto the equipment, feeding material through die, and positioning and removing parts from the die.
- Keeps a record of number of pieces made and of routine equipment maintenance performed.
- Reads work schedule to ascertain production information, such as size, type, and quantity to be processed.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1-3 years of experience in the field
2) Starts dyeing oven and sets thermostat to temperature specified for printing run.
3) Reviews print order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up manually controlled or automatic screen printing machine or decorating equipment.
4) Determines from orders type and color of designs to print.
5) Adjusts position of design or screen to ensure specified color print registration.
6) Trains workers in use of printing equipment and in quality standards.
7) Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- Troubleshoot electrical schematics and wired devices and make necessary changes.
- Read edit, and create ELCAD schematic program
- Read, edit and create AutoCAD Lt program
- Read, edit and create bill of materials
- Draft Engineering Change Notices (ECN'S)
- Coordinate activities with other engineering functions and user/customers.
- Perform analyses to develop options
- Make recommendations for various structures, components and systems.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with suppliers, production control and manufacturing.
- Ability to work high demand ever-changing work environment with shift priorities and urgencies.
- Experience with Highway Equipment ( on/off highway) including SAE JI939CAN
- Training and or proficiency in Elcad, AutoCAD, Lt, SAP and or MAPICS, Microsoft Office
- IS and telephone system background a plus
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Fluency in German a plus
- Direct Hire position
- EDUCATION /CERTIFICATE TRAINING
- BS EE or AS EE plus 10+ years work related experience
- Mandatory safety training
- Set-up & operate multiple operation cold forming machines.
- Will read, interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine the correct set-up, production method and sequence of operation.
- The ability to properly in stall cams using geometry & product dimension's with hand tools and measuring instruments is necessary.
- Adjusts of the placements of slides, dies and wire feeder.
- Applicants must posses a high level of mechanical aptitude in conjunction with a stable work history and experience in a machining, stamping, grinding, and forming of all types.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Basic competency in hydraulics, electronics and mechanics
- Familiar with manufacturing safety standards, especially lockout/tag-out
- Ability to work extended hours when needed