Current Job Postings in Southeastern Wisconsin, Racine and Kenosha County:
Looking for good strong candidates.
- 1st & 2nd shifts.
- Long term assignment that can become permanent for right candidate.
- Must be able to lift 25-30lbs consistently
- Have reliable transportation
- Starting @ 8.50/hr
- Needs good attention to detail
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect , materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
1) Sets up and operates vertical contour-band saw to cut straight, curved, irregular, or internal patterns in metal or plastic stock, according to specifications, utilizing knowledge of sawing techniques: Reads work order or blueprints to locate cutting layout lines on stock, to determine dimensions and tolerances, and to determine metal to be cut, type of blade to be used, blade tension, cutting speed, feed rate, table angle, and positions of table stops and guides.
- Die cast operator (machine injects hot copper into die under high pressure).
- High temperature environment, furnace runs at 1850 degrees F, there is no air conditioning only cooling fans.
- Helps in setting up machine, assures all components are om the right position.
- Closes die set
- Ladles molten copper into machine
- Activates shot control
- After shot is completes, inspects and manually breaks parts from runner
- Identify and adjust for processing problems
- Must be able to lift up 75lbs.
- Fair to good computer skills
- Must have basic working knowledge and some level and comfort in using a PC.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts of the machines. The noise level in the work area is usually low to moderate.
- Safety equipment to include but not limited to: safety glasses, steel to boots, hearing protection, gloves and protective clothing.
- Hours are 6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Pay $15.00/hr
Assemblers and fabricators typically do the following:
- Read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Good math skills
- Have to be able to read a ruler
- heavy Industrial Assembly
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure thatthey are accurate and timely.
- Coordinate a cycle count program in a perpetual inventory environment.
- Coordinate the cycle count progress and results to identify necessary recounts and processes to be monitored and provide regular reports on the results.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
- Coordinate the efforts of the cycle counts in an effort to identify and correct discrepancies on items at the location level as needed.
- Will monitor warehouse and store transfers for accuracy and cost effectiveness as directed by counting parts.
- Special Order SKU’
- Expedites the daily flow of all special order SKU’ to include receiving, labeling, locating and timely shipping.
- Troubleshoots all special order problems from time of receipt.
- Making sure inventory is accurate.
- Pay is dependant on experience.
1st & 2nd shift positions
Pay rate is $9.00 for 1st shift $9.50 for 2nd shift. After successful registration could start right away.
The right candidate must have reliable transportation.
Experience needed in electrical & hydraulics. Knowledge of the machines vertical, lathes, mills, hobbs, grinders, Mori's. Able to use calipers, micrometer, read blue prints.
Undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition & functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, landscaping etc. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.Responsibilities:
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired.
This position is directly responsible for welding carbon and stainless steel weldments, both structural and pipe, per established quality requirements as well as in accordance with the production schedule. Position requires the ability to lift 25 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally. Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day is also required. This position is responsible for the following main accountabilities:
- Operate and/or use related equipment and tools which include, but not limited to, forklifts, overhead crane and rigging, grinders, hand tools, measurement equipment, and Air Arc.
- Perform preventive maintenance requirements as needed to keep equipment operational; perform daily safety and operational checks; follow manufacturer instructions and governing regulations.
- Read, understand, and follow product prints, work instructions, order requirements, and general procedures.
- Acquire and maintain welding certifications as required
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment, complying with all procedures and facility rules/guidelines.
- Additional projects, tasks, and/or assignments as assigned.
This position is responsible for: Repairing and maintaining CNC and other machinery. General repairs to building and property including mechanical, electrical, HVAC, hydraulic, pneumatic and plumbing systems.
• Inspects, schedules, and performs preventative maintenance work on machines and company equipment.
• Analyzes and takes appropriate action to repair machines and company equipment.
• Adds and maintains plumbing and electrical systems to buildings as required.
• Responsible for overall maintenance, snow removal, and repair of buildings.
• Initiates purchase orders for parts and machines.
1 - 5 years experience needed
- UPS & FedEx experience.
- 1 - 3 yrs preferred.
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment.
- Receives, unpacks, inspects and stores incoming materials and supplies.
- Uses shipping records to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Documents damages and discrepancies for future reimbursement and reconciliation.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to supervisor.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.