Current Job Postings in Southeastern Wisconsin, Racine and Kenosha County:
- Hours 8:00 - 4:30
- Strong Admin, Word, Excel A/P & A/R invoices office supplies greet customers and help assist, sort mail, purchasing, maintain office equip, ability to multi task
- Professional office skills
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- Coordinate in house meetings & training sessions, providing support for meals & transportation.
- Writing commission sheets as directed, organizing W-9 forms, tax exempt forms and certification of insurance.
- Multiline phone experience
- Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Call for needed repairs on office equipment and report monthly usage.
- receive payments for services & products. Process credit card payments.
- Manage the credit reference database by sending out reference requests.
- General assemblers for all shifts $10.00/hr.
- Mechanical assemblers 1st shift $13.00/hr.
- Need to be able to read a ruler, use small hand tools, math skills. Read a small blueprint.
- Need to have a good attitude, good team player and show up every day and on time.
Looking for good strong candidates.
- 1st & 2nd shifts.
- Long term assignment that can become permanent for right candidate.
- Must be able to lift 25-30lbs consistently
- Have reliable transportation
- Starting @ 8.50/hr
- Set-up programmer (including 5 axis) and operate 1 or more pieces of equipment including vertical & horizontal machining centers, etc.
- Design tooling/fixtures, select tools, write programs make prototype pieces, make one of a kind piece from a sample. Hold close tolerances.
- Estimate and quote new production and prototype work.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in CAD/CAM experience.
- Design skills and use of Solid works a plus.
- Must read Blueprints, have excellent math skills (incl. trigonometry) and excellent attendance.
- Special requirements: 0-1" & 1-2" Micrometers, 6" Caliper, 6" & 12" Scales, Allen & Box Wrench Sets
- Minimum experience of 8- 10 years
- Will have to take a G Code Test and a Programmer Test
- Temp - Hire
A job as a press operator requires you to manage a printing press, among other duties. Operating and managing a printing press involves adjusting settings like ink distribution, press speed and drying temperature. You would also need to be able to mix ink and ensure that press machines have plenty of ink and paper prior to a press run. After press runs you would need to clean the press and its components. You may also be in charge of creating press plates.
As a press operator, also known as a printing machine operator, you prepare a printing press for a print job, operate and monitor its progress, and maintain the machine so it functions properly. Presses vary greatly; some use traditional methods, such as letterpress or lithography, and some use plate less methods, such as digital or ink-jet printing.
In order to prepare a print press, you install the printing plate, ink the presses, load the appropriate paper, and make adjustments as necessary. While a print job is running, your responsibilities include continuous monitoring to ensure the ink and paper is stocked and the press is functioning as expected. Additionally, any problems that arise must be quickly corrected so as not to waste paper and ink. Once the job is completed, you clean the press and make any necessary repairs.
Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the facility (hallways, lobbies, restrooms, stairwells, offices, manufacturing areas, etc.).
- Sweeps, vacuums and mops or scrubs hallways, stairs, offices, storage areas, etc.
- Clean windows
- Operate floor scrubber on a daily and weekly basis
- Breakdown cardboard boxes within manufacturing area
- Perform salting & snow removal as needed
- Performs groundskeeper functions as directed
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience is required
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Must be self directed with strong sense of pride in work performed
- Strong attention to detail
Reports supply and equipment needs to the supervisor, reports any building deficiencies and malfunctions to supervisor.
Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including mops, spray bottles, squeegees, brooms, vacuum cleaners, buffers, shovels, wheel barrel, rakes, hammers, screw drivers, snow blower, ice chopper, floor scrubber, etc.
- Die cast operator (machine injects hot copper into die under high pressure).
- High temperature environment, furnace runs at 1850 degrees F, there is no air conditioning only cooling fans.
- Helps in setting up machine, assures all components are om the right position.
- Closes die set
- Ladles molten copper into machine
- Activates shot control
- After shot is completes, inspects and manually breaks parts from runner
- Identify and adjust for processing problems
- Must be able to lift up 75lbs.
- Fair to good computer skills
- Must have basic working knowledge and some level and comfort in using a PC.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts of the machines. The noise level in the work area is usually low to moderate.
- Safety equipment to include but not limited to: safety glasses, steel to boots, hearing protection, gloves and protective clothing.
- Hours are 6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
- Pay $15.00/hr
- Pick tickets to determine items to be picked
- locate & properly identifies the items by part number and description
- Assembles customers orders by weighing or counting items from stock
- Uses bagging sealer to prepare stock
- Packages material according to customer and companies requirements to prevent damage
- Reports unsafe acts to supervisors
- Observes all safety rules & regulations
- Cleans & maintains work area
- High School Diploma or equivalent required: 1 - 3 months distribution and or processing experience.
- Ability to read & write, add, subtract, multiply & divide. Ability to perform operations using units of weight and length of measurement.
- Pick tickets and bills of material
- Proficient with basic computer/data entry
- REQUIRES HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Team oriented
- Franksville- $11.50, 1st Shift
Assemblers and fabricators typically do the following:
- Read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Good math skills
- Have to be able to read a ruler
- heavy Industrial Assembly
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
2nd shift positions, goes through August
Perfect for college students.
Pay rate is $9.50, after successful registration could start right away.
The right candidate must have reliable transportation.
2) Starts dyeing oven and sets thermostat to temperature specified for printing run.
3) Reviews print order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up manually controlled or automatic screen printing machine or decorating equipment.
4) Determines from orders type and color of designs to print.
5) Adjusts position of design or screen to ensure specified color print registration.
6) Trains workers in use of printing equipment and in quality standards.
7) Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- UPS & FedEx experience.
- 1 - 3 yrs preferred.
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment.
- Receives, unpacks, inspects and stores incoming materials and supplies.
- Uses shipping records to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Documents damages and discrepancies for future reimbursement and reconciliation.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to supervisor.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Set-up & operate multiple operation cold forming machines.
- Will read, interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine the correct set-up, production method and sequence of operation.
- The ability to properly in stall cams using geometry & product dimension's with hand tools and measuring instruments is necessary.
- Adjusts of the placements of slides, dies and wire feeder.
- Applicants must posses a high level of mechanical aptitude in conjunction with a stable work history and experience in a machining, stamping, grinding, and forming of all types.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Basic competency in hydraulics, electronics and mechanics
- Familiar with manufacturing safety standards, especially lockout/tag-out
- Ability to work extended hours when needed