Current Job Postings in Southeastern Wisconsin, Racine and Kenosha County:
- Needs good attention to detail
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect , materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
Looking for good hard working candidates for 1st shift for a Local company in Racine.
Needs good attention to detail, able to read a ruler, math skills.
Pay is up to $18.00, depending on experience.
Ability to assemble units in a very physical environment.
Performs repetitive register assembly and sub-assembly operations on standardized electro/mechanical units and test. Fits and assembles PC board assemblies along with register sub-assembly into register housing for automatic meter reading products. Works from simple assembly drawings. Uses equipment such as small arbor press, screwdriver, nut driver, hand soldering iron, ultrasonic welder and computer run test equipment. Tests assembled register for proper function and accuracy. Assembles cartons and packages registers/generators for distribution. Sets up, adjusts and operates a variety of assembly and test equipment. Performs register assembly and sub-assembly operations on standardized and engineered electro-mechanical MRT units. Tests, fits and connects PC board assemblies along with register sub-assembly into register housing for automatic meter reading products. May use equipment such as small arbor press, screwdriver, nut driver, soldering iron, adhesive system, ultra-sonic welder oscilloscopes, DVM's and semi-automatic test equipment. Tests assembled registers for proper function and accuracy.
May assist with repetitive tasks such as machine loading, assembly of meters and register, leak test and testing of meters and registers and packaging where the work is standardized and diversified in nature and has specified tolerances.
Operates, adjusts and performs a variety of tasks such as machine loading, operation of plastic injection molding machines, semi-automatic lathes, assembly of meters, leak test and testing of meters and packaging where the work is standardized, repetitive in nature and has specified tolerances.
As a member of the Large Meter Plant, performs a variety of operations such as machine loading, assembly of large meters (120's, 170's, 1 1/2 and 2" turbos and fire service), leak test and meter testing and packaging where the work is standardized and repetitive in nature and has specific tolerances. Will also perform preliminary test of Record all Compound Meter series.
Responsible for observing safe work habits and cleanliness of work area. Proceeds under general supervision. Performs other duties as may be requested. Responsible for using standardized inspection methods and SPC as requested. Work subject to process and final inspection in accordance.
- Handy man - Need building maintenance experience
- Good work ethic
- Being able to work on furnaces to see where the leaks are coming from.
- Good driving record/Valid drivers license
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Need to have experience with Blueprints, calipers & Micrometers.
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
- 1st shift CAD/CAM
- Design skills and use of Solidworks
- Must be able to read Blueprints
- G&M codes
- Excellent math skills including trigonometry
- Excellent attendance
- Write programs make prototype pieces
1) Sets up and operates vertical contour-band saw to cut straight, curved, irregular, or internal patterns in metal or plastic stock, according to specifications, utilizing knowledge of sawing techniques: Reads work order or blueprints to locate cutting layout lines on stock, to determine dimensions and tolerances, and to determine metal to be cut, type of blade to be used, blade tension, cutting speed, feed rate, table angle, and positions of table stops and guides.
- Looking for 3 - 5 years experience in Die design
- 3 - 5 years manufacturing experience
- Solid Edge proficiency
Stamping & forming experience
Master Cam experience
Associates Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Reports to Chief Engineer
Prepare, design and detail drawings and specifications and tool, simple dies, fixtures, gauges. machine attachments for shaping, cutting and inspection of metals.
Utilizing sketches and instructions, formulate and visualize original design concepts, calculate machine capabilities, specifications and apply original ideas.
Detail complex tool & die drawings
Program Numerical control machines
Prepare material lists for all material used to construct tooling and suggest vendors
Assist Engineering & Sales Coordinator in filing and maintaining customer files and part prints, tool drawings, inspection reports, routing specifications and quotations.
Assist in interpretation of drawings and layout of necessary material for estimating purposes.
Work is subject to checking for accuracy, safety and completeness
Vacation Time: Up to 2 weeks depending on hire date
Hours are 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Temp - Hire
Testing, recording, analyzing and reporting data on products (80%)
1. Proper understanding of test documents, procedures and Design Engineers input will be implicit prior to and during testing.
2. Knowledge of proper setup and use of test equipment such as Digital Volt Meters, Oscilloscopes, RF Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers and Network Analyzers is required.
3. Data accumulated will be reported using Microsoft office and other acceptable formats.
4. As part of identifying any issues and concerns, the Technician should feel obligated to voice their concerns with their Supervisor.
Outcome: Results will be complete in satisfying the test plan.
Manufacturing Support (10%)
1. Technician may provide most all of the above services to Manufacturing.
Outcome: Better product and value to our Customers.
Construction of Models, and Prototypes (5%)
1. This requires soldering through hole and surface mount components. Some mechanical assembly and wiring may also be needed, as in building Test Fixtures.
2. The ability to follow schematics, board layouts and assembly diagrams is essential.
Outcome: When finished the model or prototype will closely resemble the documentation provided.
Outcme: The final product should satisfy the design requirements set forth.
Assist in the training and directing of other Technicians (5%)
1. Technician may specialize in certain areas where cross training may be needed. This will be necessary in their absence or when additional help is needed.
2. It may be necessary for one Technician to direct others in the proper procedures necessary to accomplish the task at hand.
3. Training Technicians on other procedures and equipment may also be necessary.
Outcome: This should allow for smoother transition in the Technician’s absents, or when help is needed.
- Prepare, organize and manage the President/CEO calendar quickly and confidently
- Act as liaison for communications between executives
- Handle confidential information with a high degree of trust and professionalism
- Arrange domestic and international travel accommodations; plan and schedule meetings
- Provide organizational and clerical support for Executive meetings, events, retreats
- Must have a full understanding of Microsoft office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work independently to resolve issues with decisive problem solving and collaborative strategic thinking
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization in a friendly, professional and hospitable manner
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Rapid responsiveness to all inquiries both internally and externally
- Consistently demonstrate the flexibility to respond to changing situations and needs
- Fast learner who proactively seeks out opportunities rather than waiting to be asked
- Team player with the ability to collaboratively accomplish goals
- Strong customer focus, both internally and externally
- The ability to work outside the job description; this position will continually evolve based on business needs.
- 3-6 years of experience providing executive assistance to C-Suite level roles
- Demonstrate good analysis, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate good planning, organizing and outstanding customer service skills
Assemblers and fabricators typically do the following:
- Read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Good math skills
- Have to be able to read a ruler
- heavy Industrial Assembly
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Bilingual ( Spanish/English)
- Review & interpret site surveys & code checks
- Populate estimate worksheet & customer proposals
- Work with expeditors or installers to obtain permits
- Create & issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Order in-house manufactured materials
- Coordinate material deliveries
- Communicate daily with Field Supervisors
- Order & expedite missing or damaged materials to the job site
- Review & approve job completion photos
- Maintain job costs
- Create & manage change orders
- Complete variance & warranty reports as needed
- Approve A/P invoices
- Process customer invoicing
- Customer communications - updates, requests for information, installation coordination
- Maintain internal systems & customer spreadsheets
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or similar certification preferred.
- 5+ years Project Management experience required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- Be able to lift up to at least 50 pounds throughout the day
- Motivated, hard working individual
- Must be a good team player with a good attitude
- Be reliable and have a reliable method of transportation to work
- Politely and clearly communicate with customers and others you meets out on the job
- Provide quality work and attention to detail for our customers
- Be able to work both independently and with others
- Have to like working out side
- Previous experience is a plus, but willing to train
- Have to have a valid drivers license
- High School or equivalent education
- Authorized to work in the United States
1st & 2nd shift positions
Pay rate is $9.00 for 1st shift $9.50 for 2nd shift. After successful registration could start right away.
The right candidate must have reliable transportation.
- Repairs and maintains mechanical and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment, such as metal fabricating machine tools, material handling system, and automated lubrication system, following blueprints and specifications and using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments: Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area, using hand tools and power tools.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- 4) Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of the machine.
- Mechanical maintenance.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area, using hand tools and power tools.
Must have Microsoft Office, Solidworks, Esprit Cam, Adobe
Maintain ISO-9001 Certification Standards.
- Training co-workers
- Time studies
- New Tooling Trials
- Documentation of new Process prints
Need to have excellent problem solving and good data analysis skills. Must be capable of doing tool studies, have good communication and organization skills. Working knowledge of Solid works and Esprit Cam an d machining background is a plus. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance, reaching bending, and standing for long periods of time, Good mechanical knowledge of machines including the designs, uses of repairs and maintenance.
Good math skills, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and their applications in a fast paced production facility.
With 2+ years of stand up forklift & sit down experience and a valid forklift license.
- Have to lift up 50lbs occasionally
- Stand up & sit down
- Basic computer
- Valid drivers license
- RF Scanner
Repairing golf carts.
Needs auto mechanic background.
Looking for 1-3 years experience in the mechanic field.
Summer there is a lot of OT (about 50 hours a week).
Winter - 40 hours a week.
This new cell would focus on fully custom machines that are new product lines.
- Assembly of custom and complex industrial filling equipment
- A self-starter who can operator with little instructions or direction
- Notify purchasing of inventory shortages
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Familiar with complex rigging of large equipment
- Put together sub-assemblies as needed
- Assemble to engineering guidelines and good manufacturing techniques
- Inspect finished goods to ensure that they meet the customers and company's needs
- Other projects as directed by management
- Excellent mechanical aptitude with 5 years of assembly experience of complex industrial equipment
- Ability to evaluate the relationship of parts to the whole system
- Hand and simple power tool proficient
- Efficient with calipers and measuring equipment
- Able to lift heavy objects 70lbs
- Good math skills
- Good eye hand coordination
- Basic reading skills, able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skill
- 1 - 2 years experience
This company is a repair facility that specializes in Repair/Collision/Warranty work performed on semi tractors, trailers, box trucks, sprinter vans & many other large heavy vehicles and equipment.
Seeking long term, fulltime , performance and quality oriented individuals with experience in high end painting of vehicles to join our experienced team, due to business growth.
The position requires and individual to be knowledgeable in the painting process including prepping, masking and application of single stage. Base Coat/Clear Coat Application, as well as Tri-coats.
The individual will be responsible for performing repairs and maintenance tasks specified on each work order, in an accurate, effective and efficient manner.
The ability to handle physical demands is necessary for this position, these physical demands may be required for extended periods of time, which include
In return for talent we offer a competitive wage, health insurance, paid time off, Holiday pay, Excellent work environment & Advancement opportunities.
Pay is based on experience. We set an hourly rate for your first 60 days. After that, our technicians are paid on a flat rate basis. Our schedule is flexible. We require that technicians put in an 8 hour day. We have some techs that like to come in at 5:00 in the morning or as late as 2:00 in the afternoon. Depending on how many qualified candidates we have, a 2nd shift will be implemented and start time will be around the 2:00 until 10:30.
1st shift Monday - Friday 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
Hours 3:30p.m - 2:00a.m 4 10 hour days per week Monday - Thursday
The position will be responsible for digital imaging prepress production
Undergraduate degree or minimum of 3 years related prepress experience
proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Mac OS X, InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop
Experience with color separating files to film, including file manipulation and trapping requirements.
Enjoy a fast paced production art environment
- Review and interpret site surveys
- Upload documents into internal and external systems/websites
- Order in-house manufactured materials
- Order and expedited missing or damaged materials to the job site
- Review and approve job completion photos
- Create and manage change orders
- Maintain internal systems and customer spreadsheets
- Process A/P invoices
- Administrative skills for binder/document creations
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus
- MS Word and Excel experience needed
pay based on experience and knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Days schedule 1
Sunday, Wednesday Thursday & Friday
Sanitation position #2
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Friday
5:00p.m. - 3:30a.m.
All member of the team will have a primary set of responsibilities which will require strong mechanical skills. The service technicians main focus will be on diagnosing and repairing floor cleaning equipment, from vacuum cleaners to riding floor scrubbers and everything in between. All members must also be willing and able to install and trouble shoot various dispensing and packaging equipment, perform repairs, conduct preventative maintenance on equipment, in addition to performing facility maintenance tasks as needed. Members of the team must have a positive attitude and be flexible to assist in any implementation, installation, or service projects as necessary. This position will also have regular contact with customers and therefore must be customer friendly and proactive in meeting the needs and expectations of both external and internal customers, including all members of your Team. You must cross train.
Skills and Qualifications
Members of team are required to have a minimum of a High School Diploma and technical school training. All individuals possess good organizational skills and solid mechanical background. Must be self-motivated.
A. Inventory control - Place and locate parts into bins as received. Count parts at a minimum of twelve times per year. Will work with procurement to maintain the inventory.
B. Customer Contact - perform site surveys to determine a custom solution for the target account. Schedule install dates with all new customers. Schedule and maintain a preventative maintenance program. Log and respond to all customers calls on a timely manner.
C. Service Repairs - Diagnoses equipment failures and performs on-site repairs as needed. Keep current on service manuals and trade documents. Set-up new dispensers for installation.
D. Cross Training - Will be trained on installing, chemical, laundry, ware-wash, paper and hand soap dispensers, trouble shooting equipment, facility maintenance.
Standards of Performance
Treat all external and internal customers with respect at all times, Use time wisely, Keep vehicles clean. Need to be able to multi task.
Required to stand, sit, walk for varying period of time. Have to frequently bend and left up to 75lbs. Must be able to operate a variety of tools. Constant exposure to warehouse environment. Must have a Valid Drivers license and the ability to drive for long period of time.
You must want to know knowledge of the industry, have strong mechanical skills.
Set-up programmer ( including 5 axis) and operate 1 or more pieces of equipment including vertical & horizontal machining centers, etc. Design tooling/fixtures, select tools, write programs make prototype pieces, make one of a kind piece from a sample. Hold close tolerances. Estimate and quote new production and prototype work.
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in CAD/CAM experience. Design skills and use of Solidworks a plus. Must be able to read Blueprints and have excellent math skills including trigonometry and excellent attendance.
- This role is 60% machinist & 40% supervisory
- Shop supervisor responsibilities include:
- Lead your team of machinists in the shop to maximize productivity, efficiency and safety.
- Customer relations
- Worker relations/ Worker assignments & Scheduling
- Overall Quality Control / ordering tooling and shop supplies
- Employee relations & discipline
- Special requirements: 0-1" & 1-2" Micrometers
- 6" Caliper
- 6" & 12" Scales
- Allen & Box Wrench Sets
- Minimum experience of 8- 10 years
- will have to take a G code test and a Programmer test
- Temp - Hire
- 401K benefit plan with company match - 90 day probation period
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Health Insurance
- 10Paid Holidays & Birthday & 32 NB & S hours
- Profit sharing
Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance' determines most economical and efficient shipping method selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
Prepares bill of lading, checks items to be shipped against work orders to ensure quantities, destinations and routings are correct.
Receives and unloads in coming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment. May process return shipments from customers.
Sorts counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks and or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
Inspects shipments for damages or defects, records discrepancies or damages and notifies appropriate personnel.
Traces lost shipments and or customer claims of lost shipments. Initiates proof of delivery documents.
Maintains department database. Prepare routine reports and file shipping & receiving records as requested.
Operates dolly, pallet jack, and or forklift in loading/unloading supplies and equipment. Operates shrink wrap machine and may assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area.
Follows established department policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement, safety and infection control standards.
Assists in revolving cycle count and inventory discrepancies - & employee preforming related work.
High School Diploma
1 year shipping/receiving required in a manufacturing setting
Ability to maintain quality, safety and or control standards
Proficient computer skills
Ability to read, sort, count and verify numbers
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Start out 1st, after 3 months may move to an off shift. Set-up adjust and operate reciprocating or rotary wheel table-type surface grinders to impart finish and dimension to flat surface on standardized/repetitive work requiring some degree of skill to maintain tolerances and finish requirements.
Wheel- types table travel rates and wheel speeds work supports and securing arrangements
Mount holding fixtures, use magnet chuck or table to secure work and adjust machine to compensate for wheel wear and temperature changes.
Maintain process control & quality reliability
Use calipers & Micrometers, etc. to make set-ups, operating adjustments, and to check work.
- Ability to move parts up to 20lbs apiece continuously for 8 hours a day
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work independently
Experience in stamping and forming dies
Ability to read part prints
Ability to use measuring instruments
Ability to pick up & lift up to 50lbs frequently for 8 hours a day
Ability to make & repair or modify dies
Ability to set-up and run conventional or CNC machines such as lathes, mills and grinders to shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes
- Ability to troubleshoot dies
- Ability to stand for a 8 hour day
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Be a State Indentured Tool & Die Maker or equivalent
- Position is 1st for the first 3 months, after three months they may transfer to an off shift
- Experience with Pallet jacks
- Steady work experience, 1 - 3 years working 12 hour shifts.
- 4 days on 3 off
- Must be willing to work Sundays
- This is a Temp - hire option, it is physical work
- Will be working in the coolers & freezers some days
- Reliable transportation
- Multiple positions available!
- Starting pay at $16/ will go to $17.30 after probationary period
- Bonus pay of up to $800 a month (exceeding rate)
- Prefer order selector and scanner experience but willing to train right candidates
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to Detail: Welders need to make clean lines and cuts when welding. Paying attention to the job at hand is necessary.
- Dexterity: MIG welders work with their hands, and need to be steady during the welding process.
- Strength: MIG welders often need to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
- Stamina: MIG welders can expect long hours on their feet, often in hot conditions.
- Technical Skills: Welding equipment requires technical knowhow, as does reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Welders should see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- Good Vision: Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision.
- TIG WELDERS
- Selected materials and equipment required for Tig welding.
- Clamped, measured and aligned metal parts prior to welding.
- Inspected completed work product for any defects.
- Identified pipe leakages by filling with water or air.
- Performed Tig welding of metals such as iron, steel and copper and nonmetal such as plastic and fiberglass.
- Performed maintenance and repair activities for piping systems
- Assisted Plumbers and HVAC workers when needed.
- Performed welding based on approved specifications.
- Welded metal parts using brazing or gas welding or arc welding process.
- Performed thermal cutting and grinding operations.
- Identified and repaired broken parts.
- Assisted in setting-up equipment for Tig welding.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to welding procedures.