Current Job Postings in Southeastern Wisconsin, Racine and Kenosha County:
Looking for a hard working, eager to learn, dedicated individual for a full-time position and overtime as needed. The position comes with a terrific opportunity for advancement along with the commitment to supply the resources needed to perform and succeed in the position.
This position will handle processing orders for standard and custom products. This function includes working with quotes, purchase orders, prints, routing, data entry and exposure to both costing and manufacturing. The job will also support the sales function supporting customer needs, requests, updates, follow-ups, and interactions with the customer. The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
* Customer Service
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The following abilities are a plus and will increase the likelihood of advancement
* Interaction with ERP software JobBOSS
* CAD software familiarity in Autocad & Solidworks
* Accounting background
Looking for good strong candidates.
- 1st & 2nd shifts.
- Long term assignment that can become permanent for right candidate.
- Must be able to lift 25-30lbs consistently
- Have reliable transportation
- Starting @ 8.50/hr
- Needs good attention to detail
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect , materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
Looking for good hard working candidates for 1st shift for a Local company in Racine.
Needs good attention to detail, able to read a ruler, math skills.
Pay is up to $18.00, depending on experience.
Ability to assemble units in a very physical environment.
Crimping/soldering circuit boards. Using small hand tools. Electrical assembler, Works with custom chasis and cable assemblies. Need to have prior experience in doing assembly & wiring.
This position does a large variety of different assemblies and follows wire charts ( shows where to connect each end pf the wire). They do not need to be able to read a schematic, however it would be very helpful.
Hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 7:00 a.m. 11:00 a.m. Will return to normal hours on Fridays after labor day 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Provide precision machining skills to machining department with emphasis on maintaining quality standards.
a. Operate and setup machining and heat treating equipment.
b. Inspect parts and record data as defined in process sheets.
c. Follow work instructions.
d. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
e. Produce every part to the highest possible quality.
f. Perform other tasks as requested.
Manufacturing environment. Machinists are required to be able to routinely lift 45lbs. Work is performed standing at or near machines.
-Has demonstrated excellent attendance and attitude
-Demonstrated ability to operate several CNC machining cells
Mori turning centers (Fanuc controls)
Others as added
-Qualified to perform some setups
-Qualified to train entry-level operator
-Course work in CNC or equivalent experience.
-Demonstrated standard or better production output
-Demonstrated standard or better Quality
Second Shift 2:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Third Shift 10:45 p.m.to 7:15 a.m.
Must have steel toe shoes.
Controls are mostly Fanuac.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Need to have experience with Blueprints, calipers & Micrometers.
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
This roll will program, setup & operate CNC machines using engineering's specifications of complex filling equipment, to manufacture parts and parts orders. Will measure and inspect completed parts. Will coordinate with other departments, in an effort tp foster a work environment centered om continuous improvement, cost reduction and a positive/productive work environment . This position reports to the Production manger.
Program/setup and operator required equipment to manufacture parts
Change cutting tools and adjust machine feeds and speeds as needed and suggest tooling
Identify root causes and corrective action for quality problems
Review fabricated part in orders to verify they meet or exceeds quality standards using measuring equipment used in the industry such as calipers, micrometers, height gauge and other measuring equipment needed to complete the work.
complete assign jobs to be fabricated in accordance with contractual ship date of equipment and parts orders.
Participate in department processes for improvements
Follow prescribed work rules and standard safety regulations at all times
Maintain required tools, equipment, materials and work area on a daily basis
Complete task with a sense of urgency
Maintain and process Job-related paperwork
Operator in a QRM and Lean manufacturing mindset
Any other work related task that you are asked to do
Process sufficient interpersonal skills to effectively interact with persons inside and outside the company
Be able to work under stress and handle multiple priorities
High School diploma/ Additional coursework in technical college in the areas of CNC processes /procedures preferred
3 years related machinery experience in a manufacturing setting
Be proficient in Mastercam and Acad
Ability to read blueprints, drawings, layouts, specifications, procedure manuals & safety rules.
Working knowledge/experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Proven excellent mechanical aptitude
Ability to operate simple power tools
Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees effectively
Have to be able to stand, sit, use hands, touch feel, stoop, kneel, climb, balance reach above your shoulders, include good vision, distance, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and to move parts from material storage and to move parts in an dour of work area.
May be exposed to fumes, heat and airborne particles. Noise level could get loud.
Need steel toe shoes and safety glassesHours Monday - Thursday 2:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
1) Sets up and operates vertical contour-band saw to cut straight, curved, irregular, or internal patterns in metal or plastic stock, according to specifications, utilizing knowledge of sawing techniques: Reads work order or blueprints to locate cutting layout lines on stock, to determine dimensions and tolerances, and to determine metal to be cut, type of blade to be used, blade tension, cutting speed, feed rate, table angle, and positions of table stops and guides.
- Need previous experience
- Tuesday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m
- Answer & respond to customer inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints and problems
- Log all customer transactions using computer system
- Process and post credits
- Interaction with customers to include, but not limited to product and billing questions, order issues, delivery issues and route changes.
- Perform delivery follow-up and surveys with customers
- Administrative help in other departments as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and provide answers to customers politely and efficiently.
- Strong MS Excel, Outlook and data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Demonstrate commitment and teamwork
- Be professional and have good phone skills
Good computer skills, design, landscaping, very organized, Design experience, supervisory experience, experience working on lawn mowers, Selling quotes, supervising a crew
- 40-50 hours
- A year round position
Conduct customer service for Sales and complaint resolutions, inventory management.
Prepare and process incoming and outgoing shipments to customers
Verify current prices - per updates and perform parts verification.
Answer phones, email, fax inquiries.
Liaison personnel for both customers and international distributor ( to each other)
Hours are 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Temp - Hire
Testing, recording, analyzing and reporting data on products (80%)
1. Proper understanding of test documents, procedures and Design Engineers input will be implicit prior to and during testing.
2. Knowledge of proper setup and use of test equipment such as Digital Volt Meters, Oscilloscopes, RF Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers and Network Analyzers is required.
3. Data accumulated will be reported using Microsoft office and other acceptable formats.
4. As part of identifying any issues and concerns, the Technician should feel obligated to voice their concerns with their Supervisor.
Outcome: Results will be complete in satisfying the test plan.
Manufacturing Support (10%)
1. Technician may provide most all of the above services to Manufacturing.
Outcome: Better product and value to our Customers.
Construction of Models, and Prototypes (5%)
1. This requires soldering through hole and surface mount components. Some mechanical assembly and wiring may also be needed, as in building Test Fixtures.
2. The ability to follow schematics, board layouts and assembly diagrams is essential.
Outcome: When finished the model or prototype will closely resemble the documentation provided.
Outcme: The final product should satisfy the design requirements set forth.
Assist in the training and directing of other Technicians (5%)
1. Technician may specialize in certain areas where cross training may be needed. This will be necessary in their absence or when additional help is needed.
2. It may be necessary for one Technician to direct others in the proper procedures necessary to accomplish the task at hand.
3. Training Technicians on other procedures and equipment may also be necessary.
Outcome: This should allow for smoother transition in the Technician’s absents, or when help is needed.
Assemblers and fabricators typically do the following:
- Read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Good math skills
- Have to be able to read a ruler
- heavy Industrial Assembly
- Manage final finish assembly production
- Achieve production goals by communicating with supervisors & lead persons and workers
- maintain flexible attitude and lead by example
- inspect work daily and report problems to appropriate workers or supervisors
- Review checklists
- Help with production work as needed
- Maintain high standards
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Bilingual ( Spanish/English)
- Review & interpret site surveys & code checks
- Populate estimate worksheet & customer proposals
- Work with expeditors or installers to obtain permits
- Create & issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Order in-house manufactured materials
- Coordinate material deliveries
- Communicate daily with Field Supervisors
- Order & expedite missing or damaged materials to the job site
- Review & approve job completion photos
- Maintain job costs
- Create & manage change orders
- Complete variance & warranty reports as needed
- Approve A/P invoices
- Process customer invoicing
- Customer communications - updates, requests for information, installation coordination
- Maintain internal systems & customer spreadsheets
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or similar certification preferred.
- 5+ years Project Management experience required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- Be able to lift up to at least 50 pounds throughout the day
- Motivated, hard working individual
- Must be a good team player with a good attitude
- Be reliable and have a reliable method of transportation to work
- Politely and clearly communicate with customers and others you meets out on the job
- Provide quality work and attention to detail for our customers
- Be able to work both independently and with others
- Have to like working out side
- Previous experience is a plus, but willing to train
- Have to have a valid drivers license
- High School or equivalent education
- Authorized to work in the United States
1st & 2nd shift positions
Pay rate is $9.00 for 1st shift $9.50 for 2nd shift. After successful registration could start right away.
The right candidate must have reliable transportation.
- Journeyman card or minimum 8 years experience in Machine Repair
- solid background in hydraulics & pneumatics
- Mid-level knowledge in industrial electrical
- Have the ability to use typical tool room equipment to make replacement parts when necessary.
- Must have diagnostic skills
- Ability to follow the job all the way through
- Ability to perform physical manual labor for an 8 hour day
- Ability to pick up 50 pounds frequently for 8 hours a day
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written form
- Experience in machine shop, grinding, & press room equipment helpful
- Fabricating skills & welding skills a plus
- Ability to speak and read in English
- Position is on 1st for the first (3) months, after (3) months it may transfer to an off shift.
- Install repair, rebuild and maintain machinery & mechanical equipment used in production and related services.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties
- Make repairs or adjustments to keep equipment in production
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of parts
- Perform skilled operations such as aligning bearings, spindles and shafts, adjust feed and limit mechanisms, gibs and ways.
- Perform various activities relative to the installations and relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting and aligning operations.
- Perform maintenance om the buildings, facilities and the grounds.
- Assist to determine the nature and scope of the forthcoming projects & requirements for completion.
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, ventilating and air conditioning units
- Performa required maintenance logs & files
- Perform routine housekeeping activities in the department and ensure adherence to established safety procedures & requirements.
- Lifting 50 - 100lbs
- Need strong problem solving skills & electrical & mechanical background
- 3years extensive in maintenance trades
Performs a variety of duties having to do with preparation, loading and shipping products of all sizes, and preparation of shipping documents and related records.
Accurately picks parts and materials from the warehouse and delivers them to the designated shipping area. Verifying that parts an counts are accurate.
- Conducts computer search for missing items as required
- Inspects and securely packages the product per the customers order for shipping
- Prepares bills of lading and other related documents as needed
- Notifies carriers and arranges for pick up
As required, loads and secures shipments for safe and damage free transport
communicates with the lead and supervisor regarding any issues
- High standard of attention to detail
- Warehouse shipping experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work outside/inside, wet/arid, cold/humid
- Can get very loud
- May have to lift up to 70lbs.
These individuals will be putting material to stock and picking parts.
Qualified candidates must have data entry/computer skills, ERP software experience preferred but not required, knowledge of scanners, some type of powered industrial vehicle experience required.
Picking orders, math skills, previous forklift experience needed.
Repairing golf carts.
Needs auto mechanic background.
Looking for 1-3 years experience in the mechanic field.
Summer there is a lot of OT (about 50 hours a week).
Winter - 40 hours a week.
This new cell would focus on fully custom machines that are new product lines.
- Assembly of custom and complex industrial filling equipment
- A self-starter who can operator with little instructions or direction
- Notify purchasing of inventory shortages
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Familiar with complex rigging of large equipment
- Put together sub-assemblies as needed
- Assemble to engineering guidelines and good manufacturing techniques
- Inspect finished goods to ensure that they meet the customers and company's needs
- Other projects as directed by management
- Excellent mechanical aptitude with 5 years of assembly experience of complex industrial equipment
- Ability to evaluate the relationship of parts to the whole system
- Hand and simple power tool proficient
- Efficient with calipers and measuring equipment
- Able to lift heavy objects 70lbs
- Good math skills
- Good eye hand coordination
- Basic reading skills, able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skill
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- 1-3 years experience.
This company is a repair facility that specializes in Repair/Collision/Warranty work performed on semi tractors, trailers, box trucks, sprinter vans & many other large heavy vehicles and equipment.
Seeking long term, fulltime , performance and quality oriented individuals with experience in high end painting of vehicles to join our experienced team, due to business growth.
The position requires and individual to be knowledgeable in the painting process including prepping, masking and application of single stage. Base Coat/Clear Coat Application, as well as Tri-coats.
The individual will be responsible for performing repairs and maintenance tasks specified on each work order, in an accurate, effective and efficient manner.
The ability to handle physical demands is necessary for this position, these physical demands may be required for extended periods of time, which include
In return for talent we offer a competitive wage, health insurance, paid time off, Holiday pay, Excellent work environment & Advancement opportunities.
Pay is based on experience. We set an hourly rate for your first 60 days. After that, our technicians are paid on a flat rate basis. Our schedule is flexible. We require that technicians put in an 8 hour day. We have some techs that like to come in at 5:00 in the morning or as late as 2:00 in the afternoon. Depending on how many qualified candidates we have, a 2nd shift will be implemented and start time will be around the 2:00 until 10:30.
1st shift Monday - Friday 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.
Hours 3:30p.m - 2:00a.m 4 10 hour days per week Monday - Thursday
The position will be responsible for digital imaging prepress production
Undergraduate degree or minimum of 3 years related prepress experience
proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Mac OS X, InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop
Experience with color separating files to film, including file manipulation and trapping requirements.
Enjoy a fast paced production art environment
- Review and interpret site surveys
- Upload documents into internal and external systems/websites
- Order in-house manufactured materials
- Order and expedited missing or damaged materials to the job site
- Review and approve job completion photos
- Create and manage change orders
- Maintain internal systems and customer spreadsheets
- Process A/P invoices
- Administrative skills for binder/document creations
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus
- MS Word and Excel experience needed
pay based on experience and knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Electrical rework and configure of new and existing electrical components.
Conduct tests to install components in-house or vendors supplied, and verify the proper function of those components
provide professional workmanship and quality to the installation and or modification of all installed electrical elements
Provide documentation relating to inspections, modifications, and audits
Assist on-site vendors with technical information and support
Assist Electrical maintenance department in various aspects of production
Read and understand electrical schematics
Knowledge of 12 Volt & 24 volt electrical systems
1 - 3 years verifiable years of electrical expertise
Read and understand Metric system
Show proficiency in use of basic electrical equipment ( Voltage meter)
Must be bale to connect pneumatics on OTR
Supply own basic set of tools
High school diploma is needed or GED
Trade or Technical training in electrical systems
CDL license preferred
Mandatory safety training.
- Need to have screen printing experience
- This job requires physical lifting of screens up to 100lbs and on your feet for most of the day.
- Good hard working person willing to learn.
- Good attention to detail
- Good mechanical skills
- High School diploma
All member of the team will have a primary set of responsibilities which will require strong mechanical skills. The service technicians main focus will be on diagnosing and repairing floor cleaning equipment, from vacuum cleaners to riding floor scrubbers and everything in between. All members must also be willing and able to install and trouble shoot various dispensing and packaging equipment, perform repairs, conduct preventative maintenance on equipment, in addition to performing facility maintenance tasks as needed. Members of the team must have a positive attitude and be flexible to assist in any implementation, installation, or service projects as necessary. This position will also have regular contact with customers and therefore must be customer friendly and proactive in meeting the needs and expectations of both external and internal customers, including all members of your Team. You must cross train.
Skills and Qualifications
Members of team are required to have a minimum of a High School Diploma and technical school training. All individuals possess good organizational skills and solid mechanical background. Must be self-motivated.
A. Inventory control - Place and locate parts into bins as received. Count parts at a minimum of twelve times per year. Will work with procurement to maintain the inventory.
B. Customer Contact - perform site surveys to determine a custom solution for the target account. Schedule install dates with all new customers. Schedule and maintain a preventative maintenance program. Log and respond to all customers calls on a timely manner.
C. Service Repairs - Diagnoses equipment failures and performs on-site repairs as needed. Keep current on service manuals and trade documents. Set-up new dispensers for installation.
D. Cross Training - Will be trained on installing, chemical, laundry, ware-wash, paper and hand soap dispensers, trouble shooting equipment, facility maintenance.
Standards of Performance
Treat all external and internal customers with respect at all times, Use time wisely, Keep vehicles clean. Need to be able to multi task.
Required to stand, sit, walk for varying period of time. Have to frequently bend and left up to 75lbs. Must be able to operate a variety of tools. Constant exposure to warehouse environment. Must have a Valid Drivers license and the ability to drive for long period of time.
You must want to know knowledge of the industry, have strong mechanical skills.
Set-up programmer ( including 5 axis) and operate 1 or more pieces of equipment including vertical & horizontal machining centers, etc. Design tooling/fixtures, select tools, write programs make prototype pieces, make one of a kind piece from a sample. Hold close tolerances. Estimate and quote new production and prototype work.
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in CAD/CAM experience. Design skills and use of Solidworks a plus. Must be able to read Blueprints and have excellent math skills including trigonometry and excellent attendance.
- This role is 60% machinist & 40% supervisory
- Shop supervisor responsibilities include:
- Lead your team of machinists in the shop to maximize productivity, efficiency and safety.
- Customer relations
- Worker relations/ Worker assignments & Scheduling
- Overall Quality Control / ordering tooling and shop supplies
- Employee relations & discipline
- Special requirements: 0-1" & 1-2" Micrometers
- 6" Caliper
- 6" & 12" Scales
- Allen & Box Wrench Sets
- Minimum experience of 8- 10 years
- will have to take a G code test and a Programmer test
- Temp - Hire
- 401K benefit plan with company match - 90 day probation period
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Health Insurance
- 10Paid Holidays & Birthday & 32 NB & S hours
- Profit sharing
Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance' determines most economical and efficient shipping method selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
Prepares bill of lading, checks items to be shipped against work orders to ensure quantities, destinations and routings are correct.
Receives and unloads in coming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment. May process return shipments from customers.
Sorts counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks and or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
Inspects shipments for damages or defects, records discrepancies or damages and notifies appropriate personnel.
Traces lost shipments and or customer claims of lost shipments. Initiates proof of delivery documents.
Maintains department database. Prepare routine reports and file shipping & receiving records as requested.
Operates dolly, pallet jack, and or forklift in loading/unloading supplies and equipment. Operates shrink wrap machine and may assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area.
Follows established department policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement, safety and infection control standards.
Assists in revolving cycle count and inventory discrepancies - & employee preforming related work.
High School Diploma
1 year shipping/receiving required in a manufacturing setting
Ability to maintain quality, safety and or control standards
Proficient computer skills
Ability to read, sort, count and verify numbers
Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Attention to Detail: Welders need to make clean lines and cuts when welding. Paying attention to the job at hand is necessary.
- Dexterity: MIG welders work with their hands, and need to be steady during the welding process.
- Strength: MIG welders often need to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
- Stamina: MIG welders can expect long hours on their feet, often in hot conditions.
- Technical Skills: Welding equipment requires technical knowhow, as does reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Welders should see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- Good Vision: Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision.
- TIG WELDERS
- Selected materials and equipment required for Tig welding.
- Clamped, measured and aligned metal parts prior to welding.
- Inspected completed work product for any defects.
- Identified pipe leakages by filling with water or air.
- Performed Tig welding of metals such as iron, steel and copper and nonmetal such as plastic and fiberglass.
- Performed maintenance and repair activities for piping systems
- Assisted Plumbers and HVAC workers when needed.
- Performed welding based on approved specifications.
- Welded metal parts using brazing or gas welding or arc welding process.
- Performed thermal cutting and grinding operations.
- Identified and repaired broken parts.
- Assisted in setting-up equipment for Tig welding.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to welding procedures.